The RoomMatch Utility RMU108 small-format sound reinforcement loudspeaker is intended for use in high-quality foreground music, under-balcony, zone fill and vocal-range floor monitor applications. The design features a single Bose® EMB2 compression driver to provide mid/high frequency voicing similar to that of RoomMatch full-range array modules and all RoomMatch Utility models. A single 8-inch woofer provides full-range output and a multi-angle enclosure with rotatable high-frequency waveguide increases mounting flexibility.
- Award-winning RoomMatch sound – now in smaller, 2-way, point-source designs for high-level foreground music, under-balcony, zone-fill and vocal-range floor monitor applications.
- Bose EMB2 compression driver – for lower distortion and improved vocal clarity compared to conventional foreground/fill models; also provides consistent mid/high sonic character compared to that of RoomMatch full-range and other RoomMatch Utility models.
- 90° x 60° constant-directivity high-frequency horn – gives wide, even coverage and may be rotated in enclosure.
- 1x Bose LF8 8-inch woofers – with 2.0-inch long-excursion voice coil extends response to 80 Hz for lowest vocal rang.
- 80 Hz – 16 kHz frequency response and 121 dB maximum peak SPL – deliver the performance required for most demanding applications.
- Flexible mounting with included U-bracket – rear enclosure panel also includes 4 x M8 threaded inserts in 5.0” x 2.75” (127mm x 70mm) pattern to accept third-party accessory mounting brackets.
- Under-balcony and zone fill
- High-quality foreground music
- Stage-front fill
- Vocal-range floor monitor
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
90 Hz - 16 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
80 Hz - 16 kHz
Nominal Coverage Pattern (H x V)
90° x 60° (rotatable high-frequency horn)
Power Handling, long-term continuous
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 200 W
AES transducer test⁵: 250 W
Power Handling, Peak
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 800 W
AES transducer test⁵: 1000 W
Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 91 dB
AES transducer test⁵: 91 dB
Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 114 dB
AES transducer test⁵: 115 dB
Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 120 dB
AES transducer test⁵: 121 dB