The RoomMatch Utility RMU105 ultra-compact foreground/fill loudspeaker is intended for use in high-quality background/ foreground music and zone-fill applications that require excellent audio, minimal physical size and high design aesthetics. The design features a single Bose® EMB2 compression driver to provide mid/high frequency voicing similar to that of RoomMatch full-range array modules and all RoomMatch Utility models. A single 5.25-inch woofer provides vocal-range output, and a 100° x 100° high-frequency horn provides consistent coverage with either vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Award-winning RoomMatch sound – now in smaller, 2-way, point-source designs for high-level foreground music, under-balcony, zone-fill and vocal-range floor monitor applications.
- Bose EMB2 compression driver – for lower distortion and improved vocal clarity compared to conventional foreground/fill models; also provides consistent mid/high sonic character compared to that of RoomMatch full-range and other RoomMatch Utility models
Ultra-compact design – allows use for high-quality background/foreground music and zone-fill applications that require excellent audio, minimal physical size, and high design aesthetics.
- 100° x 100° constant-directivity high-frequency horn – gives wide, even coverage, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting with no change in coverage pattern.
- 1 x Bose LF5 5.25-inch woofer – with 1.5-inch long-excursion voice coil extends response to 90 Hz for lowest vocal range.
- 100 Hz – 16 kHz frequency response and 118 dB maximum peak SPL - deliver the performance required for most demanding applications in an ultra-compact enclosure design.
- Flexible mounting with included U-bracket – Rear enclosure panel also includes 2 x M6 threaded inserts with 3-inch (75 mm) spacing to accept third-party accessory mounting brackets.
- Under-balcony and zone fill
- High-quality foreground music
- Stage-front fill
- Vocal-range floor monitor
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
100 Hz - 16 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
90 Hz - 16 kHz
Nominal Coverage Pattern (H x V)
100° x 100° (rotatable high-frequency horn)
Power Handling, long-term continuous
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 100 W
AES transducer test⁵: 150 W
Power Handling, Peak
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 400 W
AES transducer test⁵: 600 W
Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 90 dB
AES transducer test⁵: 90 dB
Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 110 dB
AES transducer test⁵: 112 dB
Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak
Bose extended-lifecycle test⁴: 116 dB
AES transducer test⁵: 118 dB