This 150-watt, weather-resistant loudspeaker is a slender, paintable loudspeaker with wide horizontal coverage and full frequency response between 75 Hz and 13 kHz, -3 dB (58 Hz to 16 kHz, -10 dB) for installation indoors or outdoors.
Twelve high-excursion 2.25" (57mm) drivers arranged in a patented Articulated Array design deliver uniform side-to-side, even 160o horizontal coverage and tonal balance.
Stacking the Panaray MA12EX loudspeaker modules provides greater vertical pattern control, significantly reducing ceiling and floor reflections and improving gain before feedback, while still delivering 160o (-6 dB) of horizontal dispersion and offering greater vertical control of the lower frequencies between 75 and 500 Hz.
Each driver uses Kevlar impregnated cones to repel water and glass fiber filled nylon frames for durability and strength.
The hardware is weather-resistant stainless steel and aluminum, and the grille is weather-resistant aluminum.
Neutrik NL4 connectors and a barrier strip offer options for connections.
- Designed to deliver full-range music and high speech intelligibility in both indoor and outdoor
acoustically demanding spaces
- Full-range music performance from 75 Hz to 13 kHz (-3 dB) without the need for additional
- Articulated Array loudspeaker technology delivers wide horizontal dispersion for broad 160o coverage
- Available in black or white, paintable
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)1 75 Hz - 13 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)1 58 Hz - 16 kHz
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1m2 109 dB
- Input Power Rating (continuous/peak) 3 150W/600W6
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL/1W @ 1m) 4 87 dB
- Nominal Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) 160o
- Nominal Vertical Coverage (-6 dB)5 20o
- Nominal Impedance (transformer bypass) 8 ohm
- Minimum Impedance 7,1 ohm
- Crossover Frequency N/A
- Recommended High-Pass Filter 65 Hz
- Driver Complement Twelve 2.25" (57mm) high-excursion, weather-resistant drivers
- Enclosure Material Powder-coated aluminum
- Grille Powder-coated aluminum
- Environmental Specification Indoor and outdoor use per IEC 529 IPX5 specifications
- Connectors Two parallel-wired Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors
- Two two-conductor barrier strips
- Suspension Attachment 6 x M6 threaded inserts
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 986mm x 104mm x 140mm
- Net Weight 20.8lbs