Designed to provide surface-mount bass augmentation for new and existing background music systems. Features one 5.25" (133 mm) woofer that delivers deep bass down to 40 Hz without audible distortion.
For indoor applications only.
- Low-frequency loudspeaker featuring one 5.25" (133mm) woofer that delivers deep, non-localized bass down to 40 Hz without audible distortion. For surface-mount applications.
- Acoustimass speaker technology filters out audible distortion to deliver non-localized bass.
- Designed to work with the FreeSpace 3 surface and flush satellite speakers, or existing systems where additional bass reinforcement is desired.
- Module design allows parallel connection of multiple bass modules and can accommodate two or four FreeSpace 3 satellites per bass module.
- Selectable 70/100V or low impedance.
Restaurants and bars
Lobbies and conference rooms
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
50 Hz - 230 Hz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
40 Hz - 315 Hz
Omni-directional below 200 Hz
Long-Term Power Handling
70/100 V: 200 W (800 W peak) mono
Low impedance: 50 W (200 W peak) per channel stereo or 100 W (400 W peak) mono
Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
Per channel: 76 dB SPL (Mono: 79 dB SPL)
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
Per channel: 96 dB SPL (102 dB SPL peak)
Mono: 102 dB SPL (108 dB SPL peak)
5 Ω mono direct (transformer bypassed)